|File||Size||# of Downloads|
FitNesse Release Notes 08/12/2008
Dean Wampler, Object Mentor, Inc.
This release includes some enhancements.
- Preliminary support for revision control of page changes. There is Java code in place to support Subversion. It's not yet ready for public consumption, but a "production ready" release, with documentation, will be provided shortly. (I.e., hopefully within one week.) This support should make it straightforward to add CM support for other systems. Stay tuned.
- Upgraded to the latest fitlibrary.jar.
This release also fixes numerous bugs identified since the 07/02/2008 release.
* A remote wiki import could raise a NullPointerException[?]; now fixed.
* The remote vs. local editing links were refined.
* Fixed invalid handling of embedded '&' in URL's.
* Fixed miscellaneous ant build bugs.
* Fixed Linux threading problem that caused some spurious test failures.
* Fixed Java 5 vs. 6 issue with XML handling.
* Implemented miscellaneous minor UI refinements and bug fixes.
* Added back in the "basic" .NET support for running out of the box.
Keyboard Shortcuts ?
- t Test page or suite
- e Edit page
- v View page (after test)
- a Add new page
- g u User Guide
- g q Quick Reference Guide
- g f Full Reference Guide
- g c Recent Changes
- CTRL+s Save page
- ESC Cancel edit
- p Properties
- w Where used?
- AK+v Versions
- AK+h Page History
- / Focus on search bar
- s Open search page